Sunday, October 5, 2008

God's Crayons

Isn't our God amazing!!! I am just in awe at the beauty He has created for us. Is there any scientific reason for the change in colors? Is it necessary for the survival of the trees, or is this just one of those wonderful blessings that God made for no other reason than our sheer enjoyment?? Saturday was the most perfect Fall day. Clear blue skies, white puffy clouds, a cool crispness in the air, and then I walked upon this tree. The leaves were almost fluorescent in the sunlight. What color is this anyways? Red? Orange? It doesn't really matter. It's gorgeous!! I wonder what other colors God has in his crayon box up in heaven.

When I look at the magnificent colors on the hillsides of New York, I cannot help but wonder how God could create anything more beautiful. And yet He has. I cannot wait to see the brilliance of heaven. I get excited just thinking about it. I cannot imagine a more beautiful scene than Fall leaves changing color. But heaven is going to be so much greater, something I cannot even imagine, no matter how many times I try.


What an awesome creator we have!! I am simply stunned by His beautiful works.
I Corinthians 2:9

1 comment:

Abels said...

Wow! That tree is awesome! I miss seeing all the beautiful colors- it is my favorite time of year. It is amazing to think about what detail God goes to.